DENTWIST Expanding Dental Floss, 30 M (Made In Korea)
DENTWIST Dental floss, or tooth floss, is a cord of thin filaments used to remove food and dental plaque from between teeth in areas a toothbrush is unable to reach.
DENTWIST Expending floss : Helps Maintain Gum Health as Part of a Complete Oral Care Regimen. -Floss Is Strong and Shrewd Resistant. -Provides A Cool Blast Of Clean Feeling Every Time You Floss. -Its Silky Smooth Texture Allows It To Slide Easily Between Teeth. -Contains A Light Coating Of Natural Wax For Improved Grip. Product Is Imported And Made In Korea. For Best Result Use after Every Meal.
How to use:
1. Open lid and cut dental floss by 16-inch(40cm) using the cutter on right side.
2. Wind floss 4, or 5 times on the reel of holder.
3. Hang floss around the groove of holder.
4. Wind floss 4 or 5 times on the reel of holder again.
5. Fasten the reel clockwise so that the floss is tight.
6. Slip floss between teeth moving slowly.(Use Biting-Point for convenience)
7. Move floss up and down 3 times staying in contact with the teeth.
8. When the floss is loose, do no.5 again.
1 Do not push too hard to insert floss between teeth which could bring injury to teeth.
2 In case of swelling on teeth ridge, pain, or any other symtom occurs, stop using and consult a dentist.
3 Gumboil could cause bleeding for the first time using but if bleeding continues, consult a dentist.
4 See a dentist when dental floss gets stuck or caught between teeth. It could be sign of tartar, or decayed on the teeth.
5 Do not use for other than intended use.
6 Keep out of reach of children.