- Starting with its first export to the U.S. market in 2015, it is a product for continuous expansion of export market, and it is 5 colored barley product with different health and nutrition characteristics in each color.
- It was introduced as a healthy diet ingredient through various public broadcasting media in the Korean market.
- It is a whole grain product containing a large amount of high-grade dietary fiber and β-glucan.
- In advanced countries such as the U.S., barley consumption is increasing instead of wheat as an alternative to gluten-free.
- GAP facilities and producers certified agricultural product.
- The U.S. FDA registration (Facility Registration Number:12401082546)