- The World’s First Parallel Structure equipped with Uniformly heated Carbon Fibre Heating Cables”
- A high-tech new material with a density of 1/4 less than steel but 10 times higher in strength.
- High-efficiency material with 99.9% Energy Conversion Rate
- Feature of High Current Density (Maximum 1x109A/cm2), High thermal conductivity (6000[W/(mK)])
- 2800 °C in Vacuum, Heat resistance of 750 °C in the air.
- There is no risk of fire as Carbon Fibre is a semi-permanent life and does notignite even at high temperatures.
- Carbon content of 95% or more, far-infrared radiation rate of 90% or more