Kimchi is made with low salt pickling, salted fish, and broth, which determine the taste of kimchi, and contains the taste of mom.
- With participation in the sodium reduction project, it is not pickled with about 8% of low salt.
- It is a kimchi that has a great taste because all the ingredients in the broth are dried at high temperatures and then powdered and added to the seasoning.
- Reduce sodium by using salted seafood, broth, and stir-fried salt, which determine the taste of the seasoning, and the texture of cabbage is live kimchi.
- It is Kimchi which is certified as traditional food.
- Aborted Kimchi(Mat Kimchi) is seasoned with cabbage cut into bite-sized pieces, and is popular among single-person households, honbab, and campers who prefer simple food because it is easy to eat and easy to move.
SPECIFICATION & FUNCTION:
- It is made of kimchi using cabbage grown for about 90 days, so it is not tough but not tough texture.
- Kimchi is rich in lactobacillus, so it digests well, and red pepper in kimchi seasoning is rich in vitamins.
Certificates: HACCP ISO22000 FDA